When it comes to decking, TimberTech is a name that often comes up in discussions about quality, durability, and aesthetics. But have you ever wondered where TimberTech decking is made? In this comprehensive guide, we’ll take you on a journey to explore the origins of TimberTech, its manufacturing processes, and why it’s a top choice for decking enthusiasts.
Table of Contents
- The TimberTech Marvel: An Introduction
- The Birthplace: TimberTech’s Manufacturing Facilities
- The Composite Crafting Process
The TimberTech Marvel: An Introduction
Before we delve into the manufacturing specifics, let’s get to know TimberTech a bit better. TimberTech is a leading brand in the composite decking industry, renowned for its innovative and sustainable decking solutions. Their mission is to create outdoor spaces that people can enjoy without worrying about constant maintenance.
The Birthplace: TimberTech’s Manufacturing Facilities
TimberTech is part of The AZEK Company, which operates state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities across the United States. The primary manufacturing sites for TimberTech products are located in:
- Wilmington, Ohio: One of the key TimberTech manufacturing facilities is nestled in Wilmington, Ohio. This state-of-the-art production center is responsible for crafting some of TimberTech’s most beloved decking lines. Here, composite materials are meticulously mixed and molded into boards that mimic the appearance of natural wood.
- Scranton, Pennsylvania: Another crucial location in TimberTech’s production network is Scranton, Pennsylvania. This facility is dedicated to the manufacturing of TimberTech’s high-performance decking lines. Here, advanced engineering meets eco-consciousness, resulting in durable and sustainable decking products.
The Composite Crafting Process
TimberTech’s composite decking is engineered to mimic the beauty of real wood while offering superior performance and durability. The manufacturing process involves several essential steps:
- Materials Selection: The journey starts with the careful selection of raw materials. TimberTech uses a blend of recycled wood fibers, plastics, and other sustainable components to create its signature composite boards. This selection not only ensures the quality of the final product but also aligns with TimberTech’s commitment to sustainability.
- Mixing and Extrusion: The chosen materials are then blended and mixed to create a consistent composite mixture. This mixture is then heated and extruded into various decking profiles, giving each board its unique shape and texture. TimberTech offers a wide range of profiles, allowing homeowners to select the one that best suits their outdoor space.
- Embossing and Coating: To achieve the authentic wood-like appearance, TimberTech employs embossing techniques to add texture to the surface of the boards. A protective polymer coating is applied, providing resistance to moisture, UV rays, scratches, and stains. This coating ensures your deck remains vibrant and beautiful over the years.
- Quality Control: TimberTech’s commitment to quality doesn’t stop at production. Rigorous quality control measures are in place at every stage of manufacturing to ensure that each board meets the highest standards. This dedication to quality is a significant reason why TimberTech decking is so highly regarded.
So, where is TimberTech made? TimberTech’s impressive decking lines are born in advanced manufacturing facilities in Ohio and Pennsylvania, using a blend of recycled materials and cutting-edge technology. The result is a premium composite decking that offers durability, low maintenance, and stunning aesthetics.
When you choose TimberTech for your deck, you’re not just investing in a beautiful outdoor space; you’re also contributing to a sustainable future. Explore TimberTech’s range of decking options and experience the marvel of modern decking.
For expert guidance on selecting and installing TimberTech decking for your home, contact Rogall + Co. Our experienced technicians are here to transform your outdoor space with top-quality decking solutions. Contact Rogall + Co. today to get started on your dream deck project.